General Feral Opener Sequence
Note about openers
An opener is not a big part of your dps. To most this might be immediately obvious, but a lot of people tend to vastly overrate the importance of a good opener. With that caveat out of the way, here is the current reference opener which we intend to keep up-to-date through the expansion. If you have any ideas about how to improve this opener, feel free to contact me. This opener is a intended to be generally useful, but obviously there might be niche situations where something else is better.
If you are a novice at feral, I’d strongly recommend starting with a guide aimed at novices as opener optimizations are completely useless effort before you are atleast an intermediate feral
- If you have bloodtalons: Precast Regrowth to gain 2 stacks of Bloodtalons.
- Enter Prowl
- Cast Berserk (but not Incarnation) 1 seconds before combat start
Start of combat
As combat starts:
- Cast Tiger's Fury
- Cast Rake.
- Cast Rip
- Cast Feral Frenzy, if talented and skip to step 6.
- Generate Combo points using the following methods
- If you have Sabertooth, cast Ferocious Bite and do normal rotation from here.
- If you have Savage Roar, cast Savage Roar and do normal rotation from here.
- Cast Ferocious Bite
Continue with normal rotation from this point.